I rewrote my markwatson.com website recently, tossing the 15 year old PHP implementation and replaced it with a little Clojure + Noir web app. This morning I spent a short while refactoring it to use the noir-bootstrap project on github. Along the way, I read through the Bootstrap scaffolding documentation. Really cool stuff.
One thing that I had to add was
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">to the head section of my Noir page layout template. Before I did this my web site did not identify the media type when I used an iPad and a Samsung Galaxy III S phone for testing.