When I added licensing information on the github repository for my Haskell NLP experiments I specified the AGPL v3 license. I just changed it to GPL v3 so now it can be used as a web service without affecting the rest of any system that you use it for. I also did some code cleanup this morning. In addition to some example SPARQL client code, I also have an Open Calais client library that you might find useful.
Some news about IBM Watson: their developer web site now has more documentation and example code available without needing to register to become an IBM Watson Partner.
I expect to be helping a customer use IBM Watson as a web service over the next month or two so I registered as a partner and have been enjoying reading all of the documentation on training an instance for a specific application, the REST APIs, etc. Good stuff, and I think IBM may grow a huge business around Watson.